MXJ 6/4 Raptor - Narrow Spool. Two Speed. Mag Cast. Twin Drag
|SPEED||2-Speed||LINE CLASS||25-60 lb.|
|JERRY BROWN - LINE ONE BRAID||MAXIMUM DRAG (LBS.)|
|INCHES PER CRANK||HARNESS LUGS||None|
|SPOOL WIDTH (IN.)||1-7/8"||GEAR RATIO|
|CRANK HANDLE||REEL DIAMETER (IN.)||2-3/4"|
- Features our patented, power Dual carbon fiber drag system producing Twice the drag output of our standard series reels.
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 21 lbs. at strike, 31 lbs. full.
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Light, narrow spool design for optimal jig casting efficiency and less line leveling while retrieving.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.
model is available in right hand in a range of colours and in left hand
in silver at no extra charge, plus selected colours with a surcharge.
Please select the colour you like from the menu.
These are the standard colours available: